The library invites teens to have a say in what they would like to see in the library. The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) members help in various program activities and […]
Teen Advisory Board
By joining TAB, teens can:
- Earn volunteer hours and build their resumes for college and job applications.
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills by working with other teens and library staff.
- Make new friends and socialize with peers who share similar interests.
- Have fun while helping to plan and run events and activities for children and families in the community.
- Gain a sense of pride and satisfaction by positively impacting their community.