We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Casual – Circulation Clerk
- This is a casual position with no set hours worked.
- Shifts can include daytime, evening, and weekends hours.
- Participates in all areas of circulation following set policies and procedures.
- Provides reference and readers advisory assistance as needed.
- Completes weekly and monthly circulation reports as assigned.
- Provides photocopying, faxing, and scanning assistance as required.
- Provides technology help to patrons on public access computers and patrons’ own devices.
- Shelves books and shelf reads as required.
- Creates displays as required.
- Assists with preparing for and running programs running as required.
- Completion of grade 12 or equivalent
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, other library staff, and the public.
- Ability to understand and perform routine library procedures.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Comfortable using internet-based resources and possesses a general understanding of databases.
How to Apply:
- Cover Letter
Cover letters and resumes can be turned in to Fort Nelson Public Library during open hours or emailed to Danika Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Closes December 8, 2023 *
For a printable PDF version of the open position, click here: