Join us for a holiday story, treats, and a special guest to bring holiday cheer. All ages welcome!
Our library likes to plan events and programs specific to seasonal holidays and important dates. Some of our regular offerings include:
- Blind Date with a Book
- Christmas Card Crafting
- Christmas Ornament Crafting
- Community Book Swaps
- Community Clean-up
- Earth Day Awareness Programming
- Food for Fines
- Freedom to Read Week Awareness Programming
- Letters to Troops and Local Seniors
- Speech & Hearing Month Awareness Programming
- Truth and Reconciliation Awareness Programming
And so much more!